Friday, March 30, 2012

Hockey Tickets

So this guy texts me today asking me if I can use his Bruins tickets this weekend.  My first thought was "Who the hell is this unknown person texting me?"  My second thought was "Ooohhh hockey game!?"

Come to find out, I was not the person he meant to text, however he did appreciate my interest in hockey.  We got to talking.  Come to find out he lived in Salem, NH and worked in Exeter, NH.  I live in Exeter, so I thought "Wow, what are the odds?"  My coworker said "Oh, serendipity."

Now lately, I've been viewing serendipity has been a load of crap. (Yes, I know I'm bitter.)  However, the second she said it I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if..."  Our texting continued even to the point where we each shared a photo.  He was very attractive. All was going well.  It was a friendly conversation.   I was being 100% platonic and then I get the dreaded text "Wanna see naughty pics."  I didn't even feel he deserved a response.  Luckily, I only got one more text from him after that: "...."

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!  Are there really many girls out there who would have said "Sure."  If  so, do women have any respect left for themselves?  And furthermore, are there really that many men in the world who have no respect for women?! 

Outside of my family, I can only think of a handful of men that I feel are truly respectful. 

Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment